Gordon T. Clark saved Marilyn Howatt-Kalian from burning, Lantzville, British Columbia, February 8, 1981. Mrs. Howatt-Kalian, 46, lay unconscious in the living room of her house trailer after fire broke out in the bedroom. From his home nearby, Clark, 57, a welder who was disabled by a heart condition, ran to the trailer, entered its smoke-filled interior, and dragged Mrs. Howatt-Kalian outside. He then ran to obtain his oxygen tank with which he treated Mrs. Howatt-Kalian. She was hospitalized for smoke inhalation, from which she recovered.
58581 – 678458581-6784